Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Blog Headers & New Page...


Good Morning, Everyone.

I have made a couple of new Autumn Blog Headers today.

I also added a 'BLOG HEADERS' page, since I plan on making lots more! 

The new Blog Headers that I am working on at the moment will be transparent... so they will blend in with your own background (like mine above). I should have them up soon.

Autumn is my favorite time of year here in New England, so they are all Autumn ones right now... but I plan on making some everyday Prim ones and will also be working on some Christmas/Winter ones!

Please remember to click on the image first, then right click to save.

Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

  1. I love this new page of colors and pattern along with your new header! Favorite colors of mine as well as fall being my favorite too!
    Great work and thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting us use all of your wonderful prim designs! I have always been crazy about your work and love using them on my blog!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...