Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Autumn Quilted Table Runner...


Good Morning,

I made this quilted table runner this week. I just love the colors! I am undecided as to keep it or sell it... LOL.

This is the first time I used double borders on a table runner. I made one a little wider than the other and I like the way that looks (wasn't sure when I was doing it, though.)

This was probably the FIRST time that I didn't struggle with the binding... turns out, I had a wrong setting on my machine. The whole time, I was holding my breath as I was going around with the binding... just waiting for the screw up to happen but it didn't! I was thrilled. 

I am working on a lap quilt now... can't wait to get that done.

I will be having that Fall Give-Away I mentioned in my last post... so keep your eyes out for that. I am hoping to have it up this week.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Quilt Top

Quilt Top Back

Quilted & Trimmed Top

Quilted & Trimmed Back

Binded & Done!





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I like the quilting. Love the colors, fall is my favorite, :) ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table runner is beautiful! Love the print and the quilting design. I soon will be displaying my wonderful runners from you. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your runner really turned out lovely..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful. I love the fancy quilting stitching you did. I am a beginner, so sticking to straight stitching. Tammy, I'd have to admit that I'd be wanting to keep this runner for myself, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...