Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Primitive Blog Templates...

Hi Everyone!


Life has been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I am patiently awaiting Spring... we got some snow here in New England the past couple of days but it's 46 degrees out right now and the melting has begun...(very messy out, though)


LOL


Here are 2 new prim blog templates. I have been working on some new graphics and also working on some items for Ebay... it's slow going though... just not enough time in the day!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Just copy the code beneath the template you want and paste it under the 'HTML' section of 'ADD A GADGET'. Please remember to remove any previously applied templates.

You can find directions for applying my templates here:



Spring Blessings



Prim Pip Berries





10 comments:

  1. I love the new templates! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the templates. I'm using one of yours on my blog right now.
    Thank you so much for making it possible to have the best blogs with your templates!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I happened on your blog and your templates! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your template designs : ) Thought I would try the pip berry one but I get a message saying the code isn't right? I made sure I copied it correctly. ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your templates, thank you very much for sharing your talent with us!

    Be careful out there in that snow~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,


    Yayyyy new templates. I love them your Spring Blessing one is cute. I like the Berry on too but I think the codes are the same for both. It is not coming up. I keep getting the Spring one.

    I'd love to use the berry one. Let me know what can be done. Thanks :) Janet W

    http://throughthewoods2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOPS!Sorry girls! I am off to fix the codes now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog! I love it! Thank you for letting me use your graphic and Templates. I put your logo on my side bar too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muchas gracias, por estos fondos que nos regalas,son muy bonitos.
    Feliz año.
    bss

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...