Ok, so 2 of the things that I was working on for my 1st Give-Away are in the trash! They came out beautifully - until I stained them. I used a foam brush and everything looked fine.... until they dried. I don't know what happened but there must have been something on the brush because once they were dry, I noticed all of these black smudges everywhere.... BUMMER--since they took me 2 weeks to actually complete. I was going to post a pic of them to show what they looked like after they dried--but I decided to make the same thing again, so I will save it for the GiveAway! OH WELL! Back to my sewing table today to start again!
Have a Great Day, Everyone!
1 day ago